Friday 19 September 2014

PRIMARK HAUL

Flicking my boots off after a long day at work I let my toes sink into the carpet. I fall backwards onto the sofa, wrestling with the cushions to get comfortable. I have my specific seat, my specific cushions and the specific angle that I like to sit at, once mastered, I can begin to type. 

***

Entering Primark I was on a mission. Having started a new job, I felt this called for some new clothes (even if the pieces I purchased were not exactly what I went in for). CUE A PRIMARK HAUL. 

Item #1:First up is this classic, black, 100% wool bowler hat, perfect for completing an outfit. I am not usually a hat person but I think this shape works really well and the simplicity of it means it goes with almost anything. Okay it isn't exactly appropriate for work but I have been looking for one for ages and it was only £7 so I couldn't leave it behind. 



Item #2: This gorgeous pencil midi skirt jumps out at me for a number of reasons. Firstly when entering the colder seasons, I love the colour burgundy. It is such a warm colour and looks sophisticated. Lately I have been loving the midi skirt and baring in mind I'm very short, the length of this one was perfect. Paired with a plain top and some smart shoes, this will be perfect for work, coming in at only £8.



Item #3: Although the temperature is dropping it is not quite cold enough for a coat yet, which is why I have been trying to source out a cardigan for ages. I love this long khaki cardigan, due to the length, material and overall flowing aspect of it. Paired with a white tee, dark jeans and a pair of platform boots it looks effortlessly stylish. It was only £9, a definite must have!




Item #4: I saw it. I wanted it. I said no. I regretted my decision. I went back. I got it. This lovely pastel pink bag, has two compartments perfect for organising and a thin adjustable strap. The pastel pink will stand out perfectly against the winter darks. At only £6, I would have been stupid if I didn't go back and get it. 




Item #5: This is my stand out piece from the haul, it was practically screaming at me from the rail. The vivid orange poppy pattern and see through detailing make this top a one off piece. I will be pairing this with some leather shorts for a night out, or some jeans for a more casual look in the day. At only £8, it is a bold, unique item that is very versatile. 




Item #6: A sale in Primark=heaven and resulted in this top costing only £5-what a bargain! I love the bold clashing colours and the floral print. Although slightly summery paired with jeans, boots and a thick cardigan this is a top that can cross over seasons. I have been loving tops that are longer at the back lately and this one ticked all the boxes. 



Item #7: I purchased this top on a previous visit to Primark and I have lived it in. Thrown over a crop top it can be both dressy or casual. I love the rose print and have always had a major love for lace so this top was perfect. When I saw the price tag, I nearly fell to the floor. It was only £4, that is CRAZY.



So they're my recent purchases from Primark. I plan on taking a trip there once a month to make sure that my wardrobe is up to date with Primark goodies and that means regular Primark Hauls!!

Thank-you so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed, feel free to comment below.

Love, 


Mollie Isabella x

No comments:

Post a Comment