Thursday 7 August 2014

Liebster Award

Thanks to the wonderful Mariah, click on this link to check her out, I have been nominated for a Liebster Award and this will enable me to let you lovely readers find out a bit more about myself. At first I had never heard of the Liebster Award but after reading all the rules I've realised it is a brilliant way to get new Bloggers extra followers.

So hello my name is Mollie (enjoy the cheeky little 'selfie' taken before the Ice Bar) and below are all the rules you need to follow along with my eleven nominations of Bloggers with under 200 followers- ENJOY.

RULES:
  • Link back to the person that nominated you. 
  • Write eleven facts about yourself. 
  • You must answer all eleven questions given to you by the person that nominated you. 
  • After completing the questions you must nominate eleven bloggers of your choice (with under 200 followers) and give them eleven questions of your choice to answer.
  • You must not nominate the person that nominated you. 
  • You must notify the nominee's that you have nominated so that they know and provide them with a link to your post so they can learn all about the Liebster Award. 
ELEVEN FACTS ABOUT ME:
  1. I have a fear of all animals, it's both annoying and embarrassing. 
  2. I LOVE music although I don't tend to experiment-I am in LOVE with Ed Sheeran and Bastille.
  3. I could not live without my eye-liner or mascara!
  4. I love lasagne. 
  5. I have always wanted freckles just across my nose. 
  6. I want to become either a fashion journalist or teacher-hopefully my gap year will help me decide.
  7. My favourite clothes shop is River Island but I do love Primark especially for shoes. 
  8. My favourite season is summer due to the sunshine but my favourite time of year is Christmas.
  9. I have extremely pale skin. 
  10. My favourite trend at the moment is Monochrome. 
  11. I love Hollyoaks-I'm hooked. 
MARIAH'S QUESTIONS: 

1. If you could be any fictional character who would you choose?
-As sad as it sounds I would be Woody from Toystory. Living life as a toy would be pretty awesome, just think of all the adventures. 

2. What is the last movie/book/song that made you tear up?
-FAULT IN OUR STAR'S, the movie is absolutely brilliant and I continued to cry from about half way through. It manages to cover such a touching subject but add the beautiful element of romance and friendship which enables everyone to feel involved within the film.

3. What is your favourite quote?
-If I can't control my hair, how can I control my life?

4. Do you ever get mistaken as a celebrity?
-Nope but at work once someone said that I looked like Gabrille Aplin but the only resemblance at the time was the block fringe. 

5. Would you rather read from a paper back or Kindle/Nook?
-Paper back all the way. 

6.Are you an outdoor or indoor person?
-I would love to say i was an outdoor person but due to my fear of animals (especially cats, dogs, pigeons, ducks, all bugs, snakes etc) going outdoors can sometimes be a nightmare and exploring across fields etc is a NO NO. So an indoor person it is.  

7. If you could back in time what decade would you visit?
-Swinging sixties, just look at the fashion!

8. Where is your dream vacation destination?
-America (if the flight wasn't so long)!

9. What is one life goal you have?
-To make sure that I continue to make my family proud. They have made me the person that I am today and I hope that I manage to make them proud in whatever I end up doing. 

10. Peanut butter or Nutella?
-Nutella, I have never tried peanut butter.

11. If you could switch places with someone for a day who would it be?
-After thinking about this long and hard I am stuck between a couple of people. It would have to be either Victoria Beckham so I could spend some time with the gorgeous David Beckham or I would become a member of Bastille either Woody or Will so that I could meet Kyle and Dan. Both of these are very sad but opportunities I can't afford to miss. 

MY QUESTION'S TO MY NOMINEE'S: 

  1. What is your favourite clothing store and why?
  2. If you could have only one piece of make-up for the rest of your life what would it be?
  3. What is your favourite film?
  4. If you could meet one celebrity who would it be?
  5. What is your dream ambition?
  6. What is your biggest fear and why?
  7. Why did you start blogging?
  8. Who is your favourite singer/band?
  9. Which season is your favourite?
  10. If you could visit anywhere in the world where would it be?
  11. What is your favourite thing to do to pass time?
I TAG:
Thank-you all for reading and thanks once again to Mariah for nominating me, enjoy nominating people!

Mollie Isabella 













No comments:

Post a Comment