Friday 1 August 2014

Señorita

With the gorgeous hot summer sun beating down on my (extremely) pale skin, I stared up to the picturesque sky and daydreamed as I listened to Ed Sheeran's new album, which may I say puts a definition to the word perfect. It's strange, putting headphones in causes the whole world around you to be blocked out, you somehow escape and escaping with such a talented man was well, it couldn't have been more beautiful.

By day I relaxed with a copy of Cosmo, Look or Glamour stunned by next seasons collection- ALL hail the return of the 60's mini skirt! Or I became glued to a book-two in fact- Gone Girl and Fault in our Stars. I heavily recommend that you read both- Gone Girl for a gripping thriller or Fault in our Stars for an amazingly written book that compliments the film perfectly.

However by night I went out and experienced a number of different restaurants along the seafront, popping into cute shops to purchase anklets, bracelets and presents, watching artists draw portraits and caricatures and indulging in freshly made crepes smothered in Nutella! Anyway that's enough of what I did, the main point of this blog post is what I wore- below I've selected a few different outfits I wore on nights out.



I loved the fact that this play-suit had two clashing prints on it and the hat was an oober cute take on the bowler hat, perfect for an abroad holiday! Converse are so versatile and comfortable and I thought they worked perfectly. Play-suit-Forever 21 Hat-River Island



This fringed maxi skirt is my all time favourite holiday item! It's so versatile and unique! I paired with a cobalt blue crop top, simple white sandals and some aviator styled sunglasses with simple yet effective flower detailing. The outfit is simple overall but with the skirt being a stand out piece it works well. Skirt-New Look  Sandals and Sunglasses-Primark Top-H & M



These floral shorts were so comfortable and I love the orange and blue pattern. I paired with a short sleeved cropped denim top and yet again my Converse (however by this time they were looking more beige than white!) I had a chunky gold chain around my neck (accessories are limited!) Top and Shorts -H & M Necklace- New Look





A cobalt blue dress with a baby blue patterned kimono and a pair of black platform sandals is something that I just threw together hoping for the best. It's something that I think worked quite well. Paired with a chunky gold necklace and a anklet brought when I was out there! Necklace-New Look Dress- H & M Kimono & Platform sandals- Primark




This is my favourite outfit out of the ones shown above-I LOVE monochrome. I paired a tropical monochrome printed skirt with a lace trim top, a pair of platform heels, a monochrome camera bag, anklet and a necklace with a turtle on it purchased somewhere in Spain. I love monochrome and this outfit is definitely me all over! Platform sandals and Camera Bag-Primark Skirt and Top- H & M

Thank-you for reading, 

Mollie Isabella 









No comments:

Post a Comment